Draper >Utah Disaster Kleenup
Heavy Rains are no Problem with UDK. Heavy Rains in our area caused my roof to leak and ruined my books that I had in my attic. Dripping waters also caused discoloration on my ceiling and floor area. All of my things got wet. But good thing Utah Disaster Kleenup was there to help. They helped me organize things that got affected by this disaster so I could easily recover from it. These guys do an amazing job.
My Data has been save becuase of Utah Disaster Kleenup. These guys are amazing, They were able to recover my data files from my computer after the recent floods that happened in my neighborhood. I thought that my work had gone to waste if it weren't for this people who did a good job in helping me in my time of need. They have an honest and skillful staff ready to work with you anytime.
Utah Disaster Kleenup
13081 South Minuteman Drive
Draper, UT 84020-9236
The Fire Is Out and You Came In. It's unbelievable! Your whole team that handles our home is excellent. After the fire, we really don't know what to do, when and how to start in cleaning up all the mess and saving anything that can be saved. You took over from the start we contacted you until the renovation of almost every little thing we missed from the house. How fortunate we are to know you and worked with you. You really did an excellent job!
Evil, liars, and work for the HOAs so beware!.
If you live in an HOA community and the HOA is at fault for any water leaks.....these are the guys they will contact toget to lie about who is at fault. They and the HOA will up their price and try to charge you for what is not your fault and then split the cost.
These are very evil scrums who will have their karma catching up with them.
More Like, Utah Disaster Makers.
More Like, Utah Disaster Makers - - 2010-07-21
Do not hire Utah Disaster Kleenup (aka Utah Disaster Makers). Thankfully, we're not paying these incompetents, but our HOA insurance is. We had to have our bathroom repaired because of a shower/bath plumbing leak. Most of the bathroom was torn out and replaced, including the rusted out tub. Every worker cut corners, tried to hide their mistakes, and did not clean up after themselves, with the exception of the day-2 mold cleanup girl. If I had not babysat these people through every step of the job our bathroom would have the following new problems:
1. A load bearing 2x6 was cut clean through in several sections, for no reason, with one section completely cut out so the 2x6 was not supporting anything anymore. Their corner cutting solution was to attach a 2x2 to the jacked up 2x6 and then to start covering up their mistake with sheetrock. I caught them and had them fix it.
2. Mismatching beadboard seams. I had to make them replace a whole wall of beadbord because they didn't match the seams.
3. Mismatching baseboards. They used two different types of baseboards. I had them replace it.
4. Corner of the wall behind the door casing was removed, for some unknown reason, when they were replacing our flooring and they didn't even try to cover up that mistake. They just left all their utility knife cut marks all over the place and gaps between the wall covering and the door casing. I had to make them fix this.
5. Nail holes in most of the trim work not puttied or painted over. I had to make them fix this.
6. Uncaulked tub and surround in several places. I had to make them fix this.
7. Scuffed paint on vanity and ceiling from the flooring and wall guys. I had to make them fix this.
8. Rusted out tub was not removed on first day of cleanup so the guy who was cleaning up the mold on that day wasted his entire day of cleanup because once they removed the tub the next day, like they were supposed to, they had to cleanup more mold, and remove more wall, insulation, etc.
9. Paint all over sink fixtures.
10. Dust, dirt, and old rusty nails all over vanity, floors and tub.
11. Plumber brought the wrong shower fixtures and after installing a faulty shower head told us that we could take it back to Home Depot and easily install the replacement ourselves. I had to make them fix this.
12. After our bathroom was finally finished, 2 weeks into a 3-day job, our shower plumbing started to leak again, but this time it was worse. We are currently dealing with this plumbing leak tonight. Hopefully, the plumber has it fixed now, but now we have two holes in our laundry room wall because that is where he had to cut through to see where the leak was coming from.
Never, never, never hire Utah Disaster Makers!
RipOffs, Liars and Cheats. Called them because they were recommended by a plumber that does work for them. Wish I had internet access to check them out first. No one has had a good word for them. They doubled their bid, padded the bill, ran tests that weren't called for. When questioned they lie about what they did and lie about the you the price they gave you. Just crooked men and really lousy liars.
Terrible Company. I have been in the property management business for more than 10 years and these guys are the worst I have come across. They are horrible to deal with and charge outragous rates.
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!